I am moving pretty smoothly through this project. I am going to work on recording the final project this weekend so that I have time to work with and edit it if needed. My topic is Juvenile Diabetes. It is an informational type of presentation. It includes a very broad definition of the parts of diabetes and some personal experiences. I didn't want it to be too medical because the concepts would probably get lost if diabetes is something that a person was uninformed of.

Steps for getting ready:
  1. I have already prepared my script so that there is no confusion on what is being said.
  2. I will need to download the software to my computer.
  3. Make sure that I have my PowerPoint in order and compressed so that it will fit into the allotted time limit.
  4. I am going to borrow a headset in order to record my voice.
  5. I plan on recording the final project in a quiet room.
  6. Finalize and make sure that the final project is in order and makes sense.
  7. Turn the Screen casting project in.

After all this is done I should have a great finalized screen cast!